Road Traffic Accident Claims
There are around 190,000 reported road accidents anually in the United Kingdom, causing a multitute of physical and psychological injuries to the victims. Road traffic accidents can have persistent or even life changing consequences.
If you were injured in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, our no win no fee* solicitors are at hand to help you claim compensation for your losses. Call Accident Assistance on 0161 763 8260 or alternatively claim online and start your road to recovery today.
We can arrange (if eligible): a replacement vehicle and expertly managed vehicle repairs. You also will not have to pay any excess if we claim directly against the at fault party.
No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Claims
Accident Assistance will normally accept your case under a No Win, No Fee agreement*, also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement. This means when you make a road traffic accident claim, there is no financial risk to you.
You will be eligible to claim compensation for injuries caused by a road traffic accident if the incident was caused by the fault of another motorist or person. If you sustained injuries as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, cyclist or horse riding due to negligence of another, Accident Assistance will fight your case and obtain the compensation you deserve.
Making A Road Traffic Accident Claim
Bringing a claim against a third party is hassle free and simple to do. All you need to do is contact our specialist road traffic accident team for a free consultation who will be able to advise you immediately if you have a claim.
No matter where you are based in the UK, our team are here to help and will provide legal representation if you have suffered injuries as a result of a third party. Call us on 0161 763 8260 or contact us for a free consultation today.
Our national network of approved vehicle suppliers are here to help you get back behind the wheel as quickly as possible. We can arrange a like for like replacement vehicle for you if you have been involved in a motor accident caused by the negligence of another motorist. We aim for you to be inconvenienced as little as possible because we understand you still have to work and earn a livelihood following an accident. We take care of everything for you, there are no up-front or hidden costs for you to pay and the charges are recovered from the other side.
We have had over 15 years experience expertly managing vehicle repairs for thousands of our clients. We strive to help get your vehicle road worthy quickly to enable you to continue earning a living and enjoying your personal life with little disruption. Our approved repairers cover the whole of the UK, allowing us to organise repairs in your local area. You are not required to pay any up-front costs for these services and any charges are recovered against the other side.
Other RTA Claims
Whiplash may be the most common road traffic injury but we deal with many other types of road traffic claims:
- Car Accident: An accident between 2 or more cars, often caused by careless driving from a negligent third party.
- Injured Passenger: If you have been a passenger and injured in a car, bus, taxi or motorbike accident that wasn’t your fault you may be able to claim.
- Motorbike Accident: Motorbike injuries are often serious due to the nature of riding a bike. We can also claim for any damage to your motorbike and your riding gear.
- Bicycle Accident: Cyclists are at great risk from careless motorists due to riding in the cycle lanes next to fast moving cars. We can also help you claim on behalf of your children if they have been the victim of an accident while riding their bike.
- Taxi Accident: We can help you claim if you have suffered an injury at the fault of a taxi driver.
- Bus Accident: Buses can be dangerous due to being forced to stand up if the bus is full. If the driver isn’t being careful and you suffer an injury you could be entitled to compensation.
- MIB Claims: We can help you claim if you were hit by an uninsured driver or if the at fault party flees the scene without passing any details to you.
- Ice And Snow Accident: Ice and snow contriubute to a large amount of accidents every year during the winter months. If you have fallen victim to poor weather conditions and it was not your fault, we may be able to help you persue a claim.
Road Traffic Accident Solicitors | 0161 763 8260
Road Accident Contacts
We have devised a list below for your convenience, should you need assistance following a road traffic accident.
- Accident Assistance: Contact our personal injury solicitors on 0161 763 8260 or start a road traffic accident claim.
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents: An accident prevention charity that promote the safety and prevention of accidents, including road traffic accidents.
- Local Police: After a road traffic accident it is important that you inform the local police, as this will help your claim. If you use your insurance company, they will normally expect you to have contacted the police.
- Citizens' Advice Bureau: The Citizens' Advice Bureau can help the public resolve legal and financial issues by providing free impartial advice.
Our Solicitors Provide A Personal Service